When will I receive a bill?
Patients are billed as soon as possible after their appointment or hospital stay. Typically, the bill is not sent until all insurance claims have been processed, however patients without insurance receive bills directly. The due date will always be noted on the bill. If you have any questions regarding a bill, be sure to contact your office to receive help.
What’s in my billing statement?
Your bill may sometimes contain both professional and hospital charges. Those could include services such as the following: medical equipment, technology, medical supplies, lab tests, radiology, hospital rooms as well as time the provider spends during the visit treating you, reading test results, and coordinating care. If you are not sure how your health insurance plan will process claims for your doctor’s site, contact your insurance, or your office to ask what you’ll pay out of pocket.
How can I pay my bill?
There are a few payment options-
- Select your office from the menu tab (Select Your Office) to access the portal or make a quick payment.
- For the fastest contact response time, send us a secure email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our Patient Services line at 1-800-831-9307
- Schedule a call and select a dedicated time to speak with a representative.
- Visit or contact your office to make a payment
- Send a check or money order to your office
What if I cannot pay my entire bill or do not have insurance?
Your office may arrange flexible payment options (payment plans) upon request.